I cant log in to myhub

Dear team,
I have created ondelight company account : idea cabs.
But i try to use your link to log in to myhub. I’ll get message you are not authorized. Ill attach all screen shots here. Pls help to solve this issue

Dear Customer,

Please mind to log out of your previous account in My hub before following the activation link.

Regards,
Anna

Also please click Login with Google to authorize with ideacabs.lk@gmail.com.

Regards,
Anna

I have log out from previous account and try to login with ideacabs.lk@gmail.com
But still it’s show the same

Dear Partner,

You need to follow this link first and complete registration:

Regards,
Anna

Dear Anna,
Here ill attach screen shot. I have already use link and register but still cant login to myhub.
Still it’s Say’s " Not authorized"
From my side i have done every thing. It’s a problem from your end for sure.
If u want i can give u User / Password details too. Pls, try to fix this. It’s very strange to get this much of time to fix this issue.
Thanks.

Dear Anna,
Here ill attach screen shot. I have already use link and register but still cant login to myhub.
Still it’s Say’s " Not authorized"
From my side i have done every thing. It’s a problem from your end for sure.
If u want i can give u User / Password details too. Pls, try to fix this. It’s very strange to get this much of time to fix this issue.
Thanks.

Dear Pick,

Thank you for the provided screenshots. The first one is taken from the registration screen. If you have never finished it, it means that you didn’t create your own company. You can’t log into a company that doesn’t exist. You need to finish this step first:

The “Sign up” button is inactive because you didn’t fill in the registration form. Kindly fill in all the empty fields, then you will be able to sign up.

Regards,
Nadya

Dear Nadya.
Thanks for your support. It’s working now.
Really Appreciate your service.
Now i want to know how long i can use this ondelight service. Pls send me full details.
Thanks.