CODE OTP non reçu par mes clients

It’s been a week now since I waited for my OTP issue to be resolved, but I haven’t received any response or update on what’s going on. I launched the system and advertised in media, but my customers are complaining because they are not able to receive OTPs to verify their accounts.

Can you tell me how long it will take for this issue to be resolved so that I can announce the suspension of services until fixed? I hope my challenge will be met quickly. Thank you sincerely

Hi, Mariko! I am sorry to hear about this problem. Can you please give us 2-3 phone numbers that didn’t get the codes in the last 48 hours? We need this information to investigate further.

If you don’t want to post the phone numbers publicly, you are welcome to report them to support@onde.app

Voici les numéros
+223 82 65 87 05
+223 91 50 46 22
+223 75 23 52 95

Voici les numéros
+223 82 65 87 05
+223 91 50 46 22
+223 75 23 52 95
Et j’opère au Mali et voici le lien de mon application : https://ikataxitigui.ondelight.app/

Dear Mariko,

SMS sent to these numbers are in status Delivered. I’ve reported the problem with SMS delivery to Mali. We will notify you here as soon as there is any update.

Regards,
Anna

Dear Mariko,

Please be informed that SMS delivery problem has been fixed. Could you please try to request a few SMS now? Please, let us know if SMS are received.

Regards,
Anna

Bonjour j’ai essayer et j’ai pas encore reçu d’SMS

Daer Mariko,

Please specify which phone number you used for testing.

P.S. One message is enough, no need to create duplicated topics.

Regards,
Anna

+223 91 50 46 22
+22382658705

Dear Mariko,

Kindly note that our sms gateway can see there is a new attempt with a different provider recently, could you check if the code has arrived? It was sent about 3 hours ago.

Regards,
Irina