Ayuda en los costos de la comision

I would really like to know what the commission is like, since I live in Mexico, I have reviewed the manuals but I still don’t understand why they say that my recharges must be in dollars and the commission is the same in dollars, so if I recharge $100 USD in Mexican pesos would be like $2000 pesos more or less and if the service fee is 1.9USD it means that for each service they will deduct approximately $38 pesos, but if where I live the cost of the initial service is $50 pesos, practically only I have $12 pesos left, so my recharges would be consumed very quickly, I hope you can help me with that question, if the commission were the same at 1.9% but in Mexican pesos and the recharges for my company’s balance in dollars would be excellent .

Dear Partner,

The commission of order fee is calculated from order cost and it’s not 1.9 USD but 1.9%. So if the order cost is 50 pesos, the commission for this order will be 0.95 pesos.
A reminder that first 1000 orders are free of charge. Any order above 1000 within a month is charged with the order fee of 1.9% from order cost. This amount is converted into USD and charged from the company balance.

Regards,
Anna