Brand Technical Name

Under Brand Details, may I please request that you eliminate inclusion of #1 and #2, and please use RumboRideshare as the technical brandname that identifies my URL?

Apparently the app is refusing my Favicon as logo, but my logo is rectangular and doesn’t fit into a square or a circle.

Dear Partner,

To proceed with going live, please ensure you complete the required information for the setup. This will help us finalize everything and keep your service running smoothly.

To meet the requirements for your brand logo and URL, here’s a summary of what you need to do:

1. Logo Requirements:
  • Format: PNG or JPG
  • Size: At least 512 x 512 px
  • Shape: Square

If your current logo is rectangular, consider adjusting it to fit into a square format. You might use tools like Photoshop or online editors to crop or add padding to your logo.

Regards,
Myka

Its impossible to fit it into the little circle you have for branding, i tried and it was too tiny to even see … my website is well branded, so there’s no need to display my logo in an unflattering rendering, if you know what i mean … I understand that the TECHNICAL BRAND is important for determining my ondelight URL, but displaying the logo isn’t necessary. (And of course I’m not going to change my logo … Lol).

As you can see in the screenshot from the first day i signed up for onde demo, i uploaded my alpha logo, and never knew where it was displayed until tonite, when i finally found MyHub, and i can baaaaaaarely make out my eeentsy weeeensy logo displayed on a black background nearly imperceptible to the human eye! And this is on a 10" tablet, imagine trying to see it on a little phone screen!

Please help me advance through this barrier so that I can get closer to upgrading to WL status.

Dear RumboRideshare,

Thank you for your message. Please note that the logo size is default and not customisable. Onde.lIght is a free-of-charge solution with no customizations included. You are welcome either adjust your logo to the offered format or leave it as is.

Regards,
Nadya

I’m trying to both solve my problem in the community and provide useful feedback.

It’s not free if its unusable.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but whether or not you refer to my request as a customization, the implementation of that first step in activation requires the input of your backend admins, and you apparently regularly handle this part of the process. The simple fix is to allow whatever art an operator submits to display in the little round logo space. The only art I have to fit that space is my favicon, and I did size it to 600 x 600 px to exceed the min 512 x 512 size requirement - I really don’t know what else I can do.

Dear Partner,

Thank you for your feedback. We understand your concern.

Onde.lIght is designed as a standardized solution to maintain simplicity and efficiency, which is why we do not support custom logo sizes. The logo space is optimized for images of at least 512 x 512 px, which should be displayed correctly if the aspect ratio is maintained.

If you have sized your logo to 600 x 600 px and it is not displaying correctly, please ensure it is a square image and meets our format requirements. If the issue persists, we recommend trying a different image that fits the guidelines.

We appreciate your understanding and are here to assist if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Myka

Dear Partner,

you can adjust your company logo in My hub > Company settings > General:

Regards,
Anna