Clarity On Discrepancy Of Amount for Fee period

Hi
I need Onde.light technical team to clarify me on why a system or platform sends a different amount of a fee per period after a specific period allocated to driver’s plans lapsed?

For example, I set up R1000 as a fee for a period of 30 days.Then I set R30 as minimum amount that drivers can accept jobs. However, a system sends a notification which states an account is due with amount of -R750 instead of -R1000 which is in line with how I set up my period fee for driver plans on myhub. For that 30 day period, I’m supposed to manually top up drivers’ in-app balance by R1000 plus R30 on myhub to enable them to accept jobs.

As I was told that R1000 is separate for a fee set for a particular period and R30 is minimum amount that drivers can have as an in-app balance to accept orders. Then total amount should be R1030 and the top up of R30 should apply to any different period of 1-day or 7-days. That’s how and what I was told. At the moment my drivers haven’t accepted any jobs.So I put all of them on a 7-day period with an amount of R250 each where I also experience same value discrepancy after 7-day period lapsed and system reflects R-230 instead of R-250 which I set up.
Please help.
Kind regards,
Keletso

1 Like

Dear Keletsom,

It looks like the driver from your example had some balance before you assigned a driver plan to his profile. Please, check driver transactions history to get a clear picture of all the charges in the driver’s profile:

Regards,
Anna