Cual es el costo de la comision

Hello, I recently asked the same question but it was not clear to me, the application is super excellent, however it lacks precise information, for example the commission that is in USD when in Mexico we handle MXN, for example, a service that charges $50 MXN and You charge me a commission of 1.9 USD, that alone takes all my profit since the dollar in Mexico costs more than our currency. I wish you could tell me if the commission is in our currency or it has to be in USD and the other is yes. After 1000 free services, the commission is paid by the company you have with you or by the driver you have registered with my company. I currently work with TaxiCaller but I would like to switch with you because of your flexibility but I need to be sure of what I will do and the last thing would be excellent to be able to talk with someone who knows Spanish as technical support, thank you for your attention.

Dear Partner,

Order commission is charged from your company balance. Company balance is always in USD. In order to cover commissions, you need to top up your company balance with a credit card considering the conversion rates if the credit card’s account is not in USD. How to add funds to your company balance | Onde Help Center

Commissions between your company and drivers can be automated with the help of driver plans. Managing driver plans | Onde Help Center

Please check this post for more details about driver balance and billing (mind that credit card balance top ups are not available for Onde light): Driver balance and automated driver billing logic | Onde Help Center

Technical support and managerial assistance is not included in Onde light package and is provided for premium Onde partners only.

Regards,
Anna