Issues/improvements

Hi,

I would like to tell you about some improvements that can be made in regards with the operator app or drivers app that will make a great system.

1. Select account job(contracts with companies that pays later) - at the end of the trip just to finish the trip and the money to be as account job and name of the account(not to display the message “waiting for cash”.
  2. Display issue, bottom part (Honor Magic 6 Pro with navigate buttons on) - see pictures
  3. Activate/deactivate by drivers if they want to receive notifications if they receive a booking - sometimes the operator making bookings during the night and drivers app start to receive notifications about bookings.
  4. Even if I pressed offline on the background the drivers app keep saying that “Working-waiting for jobs”
  5. Possibility to select repeat bookings by day of the week - when creating a booking to be able to select the days of the week. For example someone that goes to work every day, monday to friday
  6. To activate/deactivate email notifications with trip summary - for me personally its annoying to receive hundreds of emails with trip summary
  7. When you select the price for a trip, to be able to tick that it is a fixed fare (FF) and show the driver on the app that it was a FF
  8. To be able for the drivers to add documents in the driver app - not only driver license - (driver taxi badge, vehicle license, insurance, mot, mechanical inspection etc) + expiring dates (notification 30 days before expiry date)
  9. When you create a booking to be the name of the customer first and then other details. Quick find details from the name of the customer or account
  10. Database with customer details and to be able to add details even without booking

This is all I have in my mind right now. I will add more if I find something else.

Thank you!

Mihai V.

Dear Mihai,

Thank you for your feedback.

1. Third party payments is available for full Onde partners only.

2. Thank you for reporting. Did you try reinstalling the app? Is the screen cropped on other app pages?

3. A driver won’t receive notifications about new instant jobs if he’s offline. As for pre-orders - a driver is able to disable it in his app - just open pre-orders menu and toggle the switch “Receive while offline”.

4. See point 3.

5. This feature is not implemented in our platform unfortunately.

6. Trip summaries cannot be disabled. They are delivered to the company email and to drivers/customers emails if such are specified in their profiles.

7. Fixed cost option is configured by a company manager in My hub in each service settings (Payment methods section).

8. Additional driver documents can be configured for full Onde partners only.

9. Apps UI/UX is not subject to such customization. Phone number is the unique profile identifier, not name.

10. Customers database can be checked in Client reports only. For the customer data to get logged in a report a customer has to make at least 1 order in your company.

Regards,
Anna