No llega el codigo

buenas tardes, tenemos problemas con la llegada del código de verificación Telefónica cuando los usuarios se registran en la APP web. No llega el código y así las personas no se pueden registrar tengo mas de 50 usuarios y no pueden realizar el registro

Dear Partner,

As far as I understand the problem is related to phone numbers from Venezuela. Please note that the changes have been made for this direction. Please retest and notify us in case the problem persists.

Regards,
Anna

Hola Ana gusto en saludarte cuando te refieres a que los cambios se han realizado para esta direccion? que significa por que presento el mismo inconvendiente en que no le llegan los mensajes con los codigos a los clientes

Dear Partner,

I was referring to the problem with SMS delivery specifically to Venezuela. It was resolved as confirmed by our partners.

My advice for your case:
Kindly proceed with the following troubleshooting steps:

1. kill and restart the app
2. reinstall the app
3. make a new attempt to get an sms code
​
Also, to rule out any device issues, please:
-Power Cycle the device (turn it off and then turn it back on again) to reconnect to Carrier Network
-Free up memory by deleting old messages
-Make sure the device is in good cell coverage
-Make sure the device is not in roaming status or ported
-Check if sms traffic from other apps is delivered
-Alternatively, please swap the SIM to another phone to verify if the delivery issue is phone-related

If all the above is done and you are still failing to get sms code, kindly advise the full phone number with the country code, and I will escalate the issue to our sms gateway provider for further resolution.

I would also appreciate :

• date and time an SMS was requested (request should be within last 24-48 hours);
  • name of the mobile network provider;

Regards,
Anna

Hola estimada Ana recibe un cordial saludo y agradecido de antemano con tu pronta respuesta, efectivamente ya se encuentra solventado el problema de recepción de códigos. De igual formas muchas Gracias por tus sugerencias serán tomadas en cuenta en el futuro. Saludos

1 Like

Bonjour, j’ai ce même problème. Le SMS ne vient pas dans ma region

Dear Alpha,

Kindly proceed with the following troubleshooting steps:

1. kill and restart the app
    2. reinstall the app
    3. make a new attempt to get an sms code
    ​
    Also, to rule out any device issues, please:
    -Power Cycle the device (turn it off and then turn it back on again) to reconnect to Carrier Network
    -Free up memory by deleting old messages
    -Make sure the device is in good cell coverage
    -Make sure the device is not in roaming status or ported
    -Check if sms traffic from other apps is delivered
    -Alternatively, please swap the SIM to another phone to verify if the delivery issue is phone-related

If all the above is done and you are still failing to get sms code, kindly advise the full phone number with the country code, and I will escalate the issue to our sms gateway provider for further resolution.

I would also appreciate :

date and time an SMS was requested (request should be within last 24-48 hours);
name of the mobile network provider.

Regards,
Anna