Otp code issues

Dear Onde,

I am writing to bring to your attention a pressing matter regarding the OTP issue on our customer app. Despite numerous tests conducted on various phone numbers, the OTP code consistently sends directly to the customer’s WhatsApp number without notification, leading to confusion and frustration. Customers await the code via SMS, which never arrives, causing unnecessary delays.

To enhance the user experience and streamline the sign-up process, I strongly recommend indicating explicitly that customers should utilize their active WhatsApp number during registration. This clarification will prevent misunderstandings and ensure a seamless experience for our valued customers.

Please consider implementing the following modification to the sign-up process:

“Please use your active WhatsApp number for registration, as the OTP code will be sent directly to this number and not via SMS.”

This adjustment will significantly improve the overall efficiency and user-friendliness of our service."

Customer Web app name : vicfreshia ride Lagos
URL name:https://vicfreshia.ondelight.app/

I await ur response.thanks

Dear Victor,

Thank you for your feedback.

I’m afraid apps interface is default and cannot be changed. At log in app indicates that a code will be sent via SMS, WhatsApp or Viber. This text is general for all app users and cannot be customized, as we use different channels for OTP delivery in various regions.

Regards,
Anna