OTP customers issue

Urgent: OTP Delivery Issues on Eagle Travel Platform
Dear Onde Light Support Team,
I am writing to report an issue with OTP delivery on our platform, Eagle Travel (https://eagletravel.ondelight.app/). Some of our customers are not receiving OTPs when registering their phone numbers.
Details:
Platform: Eagle Travel
URL: https://eagletravel.ondelight.app/
Issue: OTPs not being received by some customers during registration.
Examples:

• Phone Number: [+225658756181], Date: [22.08.2024], Time: [16:20]
    We would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue as it is affecting our customer experience. Please let us know if you require any further information.
    Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
    Best regards,
    Emmanuel kuzenza
    emma@konzo.co.tz
    Eagle travel

Dear Emmanuel,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Our SMS provider will investigate this issue. I will let you know when I hear back from them.

If you have more examples of the phone numbers that didn’t get the code in the last 48 hours, kindly forward them to our support team at support@onde.app. Usually, our SMS providers need at least 2-3 examples to find the root cause and fix the issue.

Regards,
Nadya

Dear Emmanual,

As far as I can see, your company operates in Tanzania (country code +255), however the phone number you provided has a +225 country code (Côte d’Ivoir). Is it a typo or is the number roaming? I am afraid our SMS provider couldn’t find any logs for the 225658756181 phone number.

Regards,
Nadya

Sorry is not 225 but 255

Dear Partner,

As I see 225658756181 belongs to the local operators of Ivory Coast. Please note that SMS gateways do not guarantee SMS delivery to the numbers in roaming. Traveling users may need to obtain a local phone number if they do not get SMS to their foreign numbers.

Regards,
Anna

I have reported several times about this problem of not receiving OTPS to my drivers and users but still problem persisit
Example:255658756181,255759479511 and others
I have tried to delete massage, look on sparm folder and restart but northing seen

Dear Partner,

Unfortunately SMS traffic to Tanzania is currently off due to fraud. We are checking with the team if we can return it.

Regards,
Anna

Hello!
Emmanuel kuzenza (Eagle Travel) from tanzania

It has been a week now since I have been waiting for my OTP issue to be resolved, but I have not received any response or updates on what is happening. I have launched the system and advertised in the media, but my customers are complaining because they are unable to receive OTPs to verify their accounts.

Can you tell me how long this issue will take to be resolved so that I can announce the suspension of services until it is fixed? I hope my challenge will be addressed promptly.

Thank you, and welcome to Tanzania.

Aqui em São Paulo também não recebe o sms

Dear Emmanuel,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

SMS traffic to Tanzania was fixed on August 19th. OTP are delivered via WhatsApp.

Regards,
Anna

Dear Customer,

Please see my reply: Activación de conductores - #17 by Admin2

Regards,
Anna

Thanks, do you mean i will demand WhatsApp number from customers? Or i can proceed in the same way as previous?

Hi, EAGLESDRIVE! No, you don’t need to ask for any additional information from your customers. However, they will need to have Whatsapp installed to get the OTP.