Preload prepaid customers

How do i preload my prepaid customers

Hi, Law!

I am afraid there is no option to prepay orders with Ondelight, hence no option to preload prepaid customers

Hi is there a way to upload payment section

Hi, Queenkumi! Do you mean adding balance to the customers’ accounts? This option is available in a full WL solution only, you can’t use it in Onde.Light.

Regards,
Nadya

Thank you
Please is there a way to Kno the numbers of orders a day the operator app so as to monitor the drivers

Hello!

What payment section are you referring to?
In case you mean card payments, I am afraid they are not available for Ondelight at the moment

Hello!
For monitoring purposes you can use Order reports. You can download reports in My hub > Reports tab.

For general statistics please use tab “Analytics” in My hub.

Regards,
Anna

1 Like

Good morning.
I have a question how do I Kno the location of my driver’s whenever the finish an order or still on it
How do I Kno there destination and their pick up location

Dear Partner,

You can use operator app to check online drivers’ locations and monitoring their orders.
A quick overview of the operator app can be found here.

Please, check Operator app category for more guides on operator app.

Regards,
Anna

Good morning please my customer app does not calculate the transportation price by meter

Morning!

Can you advise the name of your panel with Onde as well as the order ID to check the trip cost calculation.

Regards,
Irina

How I don’t understand

Like when showing trip cost to the customers to only shows the minimum and maximum amount I inputed it doesn’t calculate per the roof estimation

Hello! Estimated trip cost calculated by meter is shown only in case a customer specifies both pick up and drop off locations. Please, consult our post about configuration of tariff rates here.

Regards,
Anna

Like when showing trip cost to the customers to only shows the minimum and maximum amount I inputed it doesn’t calculate per the roof estimatio

Like when showing trip cost to the customers it only shows the minimum and maximum amount I inputed it doesn’t calculate per the kilometers like time and milage estimation

Dear Queenkumi,
I assume you have misconfigured your tariff rates. Please, check our instruction about configuring tariff rates here.

If you continue struggling with the set up, please, specify an example of the order ID where this issue appears, send us a screenshot of it and specify your exact company name.

Regards,
Anna

Will I send the screenshot here??

Hello! Yes, you can send your screenshot and order ID here.

Regards,
Anna

Good morning Anna, you don’t understand what I mean when making a new tariff you would be asking to put a pricing right like how much per min and per km is that not home it suppose to be calculated doing a trip buh it doesn’t it just brings out the minimum price I input it shouldn’t be like that
Do you understand??