Web desk orders not working

Hello,

I am new here and I am trying to figure out how orders through web app would work, but I can’t seem to successfully go through verification. After I type in my phone number (as a client, trying to order a ride), I never get the code for verification, thus I can’t make an order.

What might be the reason for this?

Dear Sakicant,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kindly proceed with the following troubleshooting steps:

1. kill and restart the app
2. reinstall the app
3. make a new attempt to get an sms code

Also, to rule out any device issues, please:
-Power Cycle the device (turn it off and then turn it back on again) to reconnect to Carrier Network
-Free up memory by deleting old messages
-Make sure the device is in good cell coverage
-Make sure the device is not in roaming status or ported
-Check if sms traffic from other apps is delivered
-Alternatively, please swap the SIM to another phone to verify if the delivery issue is phone-related

If all the above is done and you are still failing to get sms code, kindly report this issue to support@onde.app

Regards,
Nadya

I am talking about orders via the web app, not user app. I do not have user app since I was planing to use only onde.light.
I do not know how to kill that web app, not even sure if I have permissions on my side to do that?

I tried reinstalling driver app, there were no changes, so i do not think it has anything to do with the driver app that I was able to reinstall.

And also I do not think it’s device issue since i tried entering another mobile number thats with another device and still didnt get an sms.

Dear Sakicant,

Could you kindly report the issue to support@onde.app? So we could gather the necessary details to investigate the issue.

Looking forward to your message in support@onde.app.

The same thing with me.i have been trying this for some days.infact all my team has stopped working until the web verification is fixed or removed.

Equally facing the same challenge. It will great to hear of a solution to the same?

Dear Partners,

Thank you for your message. Due to infrastructure limitations and ongoing updates Web Apps sms authorisation for new users is on hold for now.

The old users who logged in previously can still use the Web apps.

We will keep you updated on the status.

Best regards,

Nadya

Dear Partners,

The functionality of SMS for Web App authorisation is restored. Your users can log in successfully once again.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Nadya