Can't change the logo

Please help me change the logo

Dear Sula,

Please specify your exact company name and attach the new logo that you want to be uploaded.

Regards,
Anna

Thanks Ann. The name is Rush
![RUSH LIMITLESS|481x500](upload://2k9w9vIriSKY44UajAjK4jN4VpR.

Dear Sula,

The image is distorted, kindly attach it one more time.

Regards,
Anna

Okay

The app will seem fine until when you start typing in the location then the error comes up just as seen in the image

Dear Sula

If your customer app screen displays the message “No service in the area”, the reasons may be as follows:

1. The customer is out of the operational area of the company. Solution: check the operational area in My Hub - tab “Company settings” and see if it covers the customer location;
  2. You disabled your tariffs for customers. Solution: check the tab “Tariff”, in case the checkbox is disabled, please, enable it.

1. Working areas options is disabled for the tariff. Go to tab “Tariff” > Working areas options > enable the function.

Let us know if any further assistance is needed.

Best regards,
Irina
​

I have done your recommendations but it’s still the same nothing has changed

Hello, I needed help with changing the logo but I haven’t received any information

Dear Sula,

Hope you are doing well. This message is to inform you that the issue with services depiction in the web app is resolved. Kindly retest and let us know if you notice any inconsistencies.

Regards,

Nadya

Hello admin, I requested for change of logo but I haven’t received any assistance :disappointed:.

Dear Sula,

The logo was not updated as we requested you to attach the new logo, but haven’t received it yet.

Regards,
Anna

Okay. Please it’s attached

Dear Sula,

Please be informed that your logo has been updated.

Have a nice day!
Regards,
Anna

Very grateful :pray:,:blush:. It has been updated

1 Like