Customers can't book trips

Hello admin my customers can’t book through the web. The book button disappears after typing in both locations

Hello.
You just need to scroll up.
Then choose the car class, book it and voilà…
The button will be at the bottom.

2 Likes

Dear Partners,

Currently there might be an issue with Book button missing for some new companies. We are already fixing it and apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

Regards,
Anna

Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing well. This message is to inform you that the issue with services depiction in the web app is resolved. Kindly retest and let us know if you notice any inconsistencies.

Regards,

Nadya

PK if you ever have any free time, I’d love to get some guidance from you about starting with OndeLight. It seems like maybe a lot of the documentation in Support is tailored to full Onde WL and I’m having some problems figuring how to launch production version of Light vs Demo version as well. I should have just launched production on the first page during signup with a direct “Launch” link - now I can’t even find it. Lol. I installed the (demo) booking code on a hidden page on my website, but it doesn’t render properly nor look anything like the booking page @ eagletravel.ondelight.app, nor like the booking widget on your website. You can see it at

It seems to be compressed vertically I spose it just needs some additional code to expand the view.

Any help or counsel appreciated!

Dear Partner,

Eagle Travel Onde light company is already in production mode, it’s launched and ready to process orders.
Guide to place Web app on your website is provided here: How to place Web App on your site | Onde Help Center

Regards,
Anna

Yes I did place webapp on a page on my website, but i don’t know if this is a light production version, or a demo version.

Dear Partner,

You’ve placed demo web app. You should use web app link with your brand name. It will become available after you more to production,

Regards,
Anna

1 Like

But I’m NOT Eagle Travel! Lol.

You mentioned this name in the message above and it was confusing.
Rumbo Rideshare LLC company is in demo mode. You can launch it by clicking this button:

No actions from our side are required.

1 Like

What’s the URL for that page again?

Nope, still cant find my way back to that page you pictured above.

Dear Partner,

To access MyHub, go to My hub and log in using your registered email address and password.

Regards,
Myka