Driver accept preorder duplicate time and date

Morning is there possibility that drivers can’t accept pre order if he or she already have pre order for exact same date and time that can create problem driver can’t be at two places at the same time

Dear Robert,

The system doesn’t check driver’s scheduled jobs when offering him a new one. It is driver’s responsibility to consider his schedule and assigned orders when accepting new pre-orders.

Regards,
Anna

Thank you I shall explain it to them that’s sad it would have made it so much easier if was checked by system

Is there any chance it will be able to check the schedule in the future

I think that would be very nice function on the system

Dear Robert,

I have forwarded your feedback to our product team for further review and analysis.

Regards,
Anna

Anna I am very sure the dev team will be able to prevent driver from accepting preorder with the exact time and date

It would be awesome

Dear Robert,

Please, note that we provide a set of ready-made apps. Major functionality is not subject to change upon immediate request. Customization is possible only if it goes along with our ideas and product evolution vision.

Even a small change in the app requires analysis, assessment, development and testing which require resources. Your feedback was forwarded to the product team for further review and consideration while planning future development.

Regards,
Anna