Driver app not receiving notification

Please assist me the driver app doesn’t receive notifications when it is closed

Only receive the booking if the driver app is open so he can’t see when someone makes booki

Dear Robert,

Please check this article and make sure that you have notification enabled in the settings: Phone notifications settings for drivers to get new jobs | Onde Help Center

Regards,
Anna

Hello Anna.

Same problem here.

Thank you for assisting I realized that the following should be enabled see screenshot

1 Like

But can you please tell me how the Driver can receive preorder notifications while his app not open I have no idea I to do that because the service I am offering I only want customers to make preorder not instant booking

Even if I send via operator app the don’t receive when their app closed

Please advice how I can fix it

Check that setting on phone it worked for me

1 Like

Dear Partners,

Could you please check and advise if the problem with push notifications about new jobs reproduces in iOS or Android driver apps, or both?

Regards,
Anna

Morning I shall try and get IOS device to test on but currently I can only verify the problem is on Android

Dear Partners,

The problem with push notifications in iOS driver app has been fixed. In case you face any problems with Android driver app, please, verify the settings as per Android driver app background restrictions | Onde Help Center and How to keep driver app running in the background | Onde Help Center and Phone notifications settings for drivers to get new jobs | Onde Help Center

Regards,
Anna

Thank you Anna seems to be working fine now on Android we are receiving notification when driver app is closed

1 Like

Also for me… problem solved

1 Like