More operators appear on the PickmeApp in my city

In my city, more operators appear in the customer app, can this be corrected? Thank you

Hi, Javier! Yes, this is the default logic of Onde.Light. This is a free-of-charge non-branded application that shows services of all the providers in the region. If you want your services to be shown exclusively, you might be interested in a white-labeled solution instead.

En relacion a la pregunta formulada por @javier entiendo que aparezcan todas las operadoras pero el cliente deberia elegir con que Empresa quiere trasladarse y que no lo haga el algoritmo por que si se basa en establecer tarifas mas bajas para que puedan recibir pedidos los conductores ninguno va a querer moverse de un sitio a otro sin tener definido la tarifa o en defecto el cliente tambien desea cuanto cancelara por su viaje desde el inicio del mismo.

Dear Customer,

I’m afraid the described logic is not possible within the free solution of Onde light. If you are interested in upgrading to full White-Label solution with your own branded apps where customers will see the services of your company only, please, let us know, and our business development department will reach you.

Regards,
Anna

Je suis intéressé par la solution en marque blanche.

Dear Partner,

Kindly contact us at support@onde.app for more details about White Label solution.

Regards,
Anna