No puedo acceder a la apicacion de conductores

¿Qué tal? Tengo el problema de que en la app del conductor me llega la invitación por SMS y me dice: ‘Usted no está registrado en ninguna empresa. Por favor, contactar a la empresa para iniciar’. Y no me deja hacer más nada, ni desde el panel de administración ni desde la app. Queda ahí mismo. El número desde el cual intento entrar es 1170040499

Dear derquiautos,

Thank you for your question. Please, note that you need to invite a driver in your company panel first: How to add, suspend and delete drivers | Onde Help Center

Hope this helps. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Nadya

Hello…

I’ve created 2 demo drivers to learn how to use the hub system and all stuff related to this my new business, but Ive never completed the driver sign up process because never received the SMS to start… Ive read all about your reconmendations about the SMS issues and have applied them… perhaps as are my own manager phones could this be the system blocks them as fake accounts or alike i many of them in many roles?

Dear aquilohaymanager,

If you used both phone numbers on the same device, they might have been blocked as a suspected fraud. We don’t allow using multiple phone numbers on the same device. Kindly write to support@onde.app and specify all the phone numbers that you used. Our support team will look into this case.

Regards,
Nadya