WebApp Rendering Problems

For some reason when I embed the Webapp on a page, it doesn’t render at 100% height x 100% size even tho the codepen code clearly commands that rendition:

<div class="column is-5-desktop is-half-tablet taxi-container">
          <iframe allow="geolocation" src="https://rumborideshare.ondelight.app/?lang=en" width="100%" height="100%"></iframe>
        </div>
        <!-- [END] Inject onde.light inside iframe -->
      </div>
    </div>
  </section>
</div>

You can view rumborideshare.com/webapp.html to see the diminutive (frame) rendering, compared to rumborideshare.ondelight.app.

I wonder what could be the issue?

Dear Partner,

Please note that we do no render web integration services. We only provide our guide with the code to place web app on your website. You may need to engage a third party with IT knowledge to assist you.

Regards,
Anna

1 Like

Can you tell us if this might be a known issue that arises among various users?

Hi, RumboRideshare! I am afraid we don’t have such statistical data. You are welcome to follow this guide to embed the web app correctly. Kindly pay attention to this part of the code:

1 Like

Yup, I checked and double checked the code, its copied exactly above, on a line tnat extends far to the right. Yes, I’ll get some html help from someone and post the solution here.

1 Like

So, this is what I mean about the embedded webapp not rendering properly, imposing a scrollbar and an abbreviated view of the booking app when placed on my website at

I took your counsel in your reply and hired a 3rd party coder from a developing nation on Fiverr, but she says the codepen code isn’t enough for her to fix the problem, that she needs the underlying code to do that.

Can you confirm whether she is correct or not, and whether modifying the codepen code from evgeny should be enough to fix the issue?

Dear Partner,

Thank you for the details. I’ve requested our team to take a deeper look at this issue. We’ll notify once there’s any news.

Regards,
Anna

1 Like

Dear Partner,

Our technical team looked into your problem and confirmed that there are no issues on our side. The problem is the following: you inserted our Web app into a container with small height (to be precise, without height at all). Please, specify the height. Please see the screenshot below.

Regards,
Anna

1 Like

So, I’m not sure how that happened, because all I did was copy/paste the code from evgeny on codepen, except I substituted “rumborideshare.ondelight.app” in the iFrame section.

I’m not smart enough to do anything else! Lol.

Ok, I’ll have my coder see this – Thx, Anna!

Can you specify the height that is sufficient to display the whole webapp?

Dear Partner,

You are welcome!
I’m not sure as it has to be decided on your side but you can take the height as in our screenshot: 1000px.

Regards,
Anna

1 Like

K will try that, sounds legit.

1 Like