Driver onboarding

Hi, I’m trying to figure out the onboarding process. Tried onboarding a driver to test the system but it’s not working. Can someone assist. Says invited but when I use the number to try and log into driver app it doesn’t see my company come up. Any help appreciated

Dis a ton conducteur de renseigner son numero sur la platforme onde driver et remplir les formulaire .
Et de ton cote tu clique sur son numero et a la place de invite tu clique sur activer et renseigne le reste de ses informations

Thanks I think because I’ve used a different email previously to test the system I think it’s merged with a previous company I created but didn’t use. Can anyone assist in helping resetting things?

Dear Partner,

Please make sure that driver is located within the company’s operational area when logging in for the first time.

Regards,
Anna

Bonjour notre probleme de reception des codes OTP au mali n’est toujours pas eté resolus

Dear Mariko,

Please stick to the initial topic so as not to mix different issues in one topic.

Please reply in the topic below specifying the phone number where you checked SMS delivery last time.

Regards,
Anna