SMS, WhatsApp, Viber OTP not working

hello, I just started the light version, and the OTP from registration after adding number to user is not working. Please give me any ideas on how to solve it. from Nigeria

Dear Partner,

Please note that SMS delivery to Nigeria is temporarily unavailable.

Regards,
Anna

hola, yo estoy operando en venezuela, y lo que sucede es que algunos conductores reciben el codigo para activarse en la empresa, pero otros no les llega, algunos los he borrado y cuando los vuelvo a ingresar, tampoco llega el codigo. me pueden ayudar?

Hello!

Kindly proceed with the following troubleshooting steps:

1. kill and restart the app
2. reinstall the app
3. make a new attempt to get an sms code
​
Also, to rule out any device issues, please:
-Power Cycle the device (turn it off and then turn it back on again) to reconnect to Carrier Network
-Free up memory by deleting old messages
-Make sure the device is in good cell coverage
-Make sure the device is not in roaming status or ported
-Check if sms traffic from other apps is delivered
-Alternatively, please swap the SIM to another phone to verify if the delivery issue is phone-related

If all the above is done and you are still failing to get sms code, kindly advise the full phone number with the country code, and I will escalate the issue to our sms gateway provider for further resolution.

I would also appreciate :

date and time an SMS was requested (request should be within last 24-48 hours);
name of the mobile network provider.

Regards,
Anna

Hi in Panamá city is not working the sms, today Sunday 11, August, driver app, +50767977338, thanks.

Dear Juan,

Thank you for reporting. We have opened an investigation with SMS gateway and will keep you posted.

Regards,
Anna